Rail&Fly - your train to the airport
Rail&Fly is the fast and stress-free way to travel straight to the airport or city centre.
We take you to the airport or the heart of the city: stress-free, flexibly and in comfort. Adding Rail&Fly to your flight ticket saves you time and money. The airports in Frankfurt (FRA), Düsseldorf (DUS), Cologne/Bonn (CGN) and Leipzig (LEJ) are particularly well-connected by long-distance trains. But Deutsche Bahn services can take you conveniently to many other German airports too. Rail&Fly can only be booked through the airline or travel agent.
- Travel with Rail&Fly
- Print your Ticket
- Please note
Travel with Rail&Fly
- flexible in all DB trains (including ICE) except charter trains
- from/to each of the ofer 5,600 DB train stations
- from/to any German airport as well as Basel and Salzburg Airport on the entire DB rail network. Some airlines also offer Rail&Fly services to the airports Zurich and Amsterdam
- valid on the day before your flight departure, the day of the flight departure, the day of your return and the following day
- if you have booked Rail&Fly via a tour operator, you will receive the Rail&Fly tickets included with the other travel documents
- If you booked Rail&Fly via an airline, it is necessary to print the tickets online (www.rail-checkin.com) or at a DB vending machine
Print your Ticket
Conveniently online: print your ticket at home or download it onto your smartphone
Go to www.rail-checkin.com and enter your name as well as your booking reference or flight ticket number to get your Rail&Fly ticket. You have the option to print it out or download it as a Mobile Ticket. In case of loss, you can simply download and print your ticket again. Please note that the ticket cannot be accessed earlier than 72 hours before departure.
Pickup from one of over 7.000 DB vending machines
Alternatively you can pick up your ticket from a DB vending machine located at every train station. This requires the Pickup Number which is stated in your flight booking. Therefore just follow the button reading "Rail&Fly" and enter the Pickup Number.
Picking up the ticket from a vending machine is not possible earlier than 72 hours before departure. If the ticket was already downloaded online, a printout at the vending machine will not be possible. For Rail&Fly from/to Amsterdam, Belgium and Zurich the pickup at the vending machine is not possible.
- Rail&Fly is an offer of the airlines and tour operators and can therefore only be booked by them. Thus it can also be obliged to further regulations or restrictions. Please contact the airline, the tour operator or the travel agency before issuance of the ticket.
- If more than 9 people are travelling together, please contact the airline for information about a possible routing.
- Travelling inside a transport association is only allowed with the offer Rail&Fly Inclusive.