Get inspired: City Trips from just 29 Euros
Discover Germany's Magic Cities with Deutsche Bahn. Book your train journey to any major city in Germany from 29 euros.
- Berlin Berlin - an international metropolis of magnificent diversity! Discover the German capital and experience one of the most lively, exciting and culturally rich cities in the world.
- Cologne The lively city by the Rhine offers a wealth of cultural activities, international trade fairs and major events. Attractions such as Cologne Cathedral and the city’s 12 Romanesque churches create an unforgettable impression on visitors.
- Dresden Revel in the Italian way of life: Experience "Dolce Vita" on your walk through Dresden's breathtaking old city, where architectural highlights, such as the Frauenkirche, the Zwinger and the Semperoper, await travellers.
- Duesseldorf State capital, fashion capital, capital of the Rhine area's iconic zest for life: There is much to be discovered in Duesseldorf! Take a stroll along the Rheinwiesen, discover the historic town or marvel at the media harbour's unique architecture.
- Frankfurt Long before the train enters the station, Frankfurt's skyline can be seen towering over the metropolis by the Main. Right below the iconic highrises, a whole world of cultural treasures, entertainment and nightlife are just waiting to be explored.
- Hamburg Hamburg's elegant flair and maritime charm are almost impossible to resist. Indulge yourself in the city's many facets and experience rich history as well as contemporary highlights.
- Leipzig There is music in the air in Leipzig. A walk along the Leipzig Music Trail takes you on a journey through the lives of Johann Sebastian Bach, Felix Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Robert Schumann and Richard Wagner.
- Munich A journey to Munich is always a thrill. Cosmopolitan flair, country-style charm, artistic treasures, museums, the English Garden as well as a multitude of trendy clubs and bars; all of this makes Munich one of Germany's most stunning cities.
- Nuremberg Being a city with a vibrant night life and beer as black as coffee, Nuremberg, once one of the Holy Roman Empire's major cities, is now an unbelievably lively cultural metropolis.
- Rothenburg o.d.T. Immerse yourself in medieval life. Take a trip to a thousand years of history that seems to pass in a moment! Let Rothenburg ob der Tauber bring the Middle Ages and the Renaissance to life before your eyes.
- Stuttgart Stuttgart has much to offer. The spectacular Mercedes-Benz and Porsche museums, the national gallery as well as the museum of arts make the city one of Germany's most prominent touristic magnets.