Discover the latest B2B online booking tool of German Railways (Deutsche Bahn): DB RailClient.
This online booking tool enables registered users to issue DB rail tickets for German domestic and cross-border connections to neighbouring European countries. Leisure and business customers alike receive PDF online tickets.
This web-based tool is free of charge and allows access to the German Railways' online portfolio and fares. It is open to all travel agents based outside Germany.
DB RailClient facilitates the handling of leisure and business customers for agencies and enables them to sell cross-border connections to 16 European countries with origin or destination in Germany (Sparpreis Europa) as well as long-distance train tickets for Germany (flexible fare only).
This programme is mainly targeted at small or medium-sized agencies. To start selling via our user-friedly web-based sales platform, simply register free of charge at www.db-rc.com and you will receive your login data. All you need is an internet connection, a pdf Reader and a printer or your customer's e-mail address.
The tool is available in 6 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Polish.
- No initial or fulfillment costs and no security deposit needed
- Attractive commission
- Access to domestic and international DB rail services
- Access to DB's special fare for European cross-border connections starting at 39 euros
- All tickets available as PDF tickets (e-tickets)
- Lean, user-friendly navigation
- Intuitive, efficient booking process
- Accounting and reporting functions