Long-distance coach: Prague - Nuremberg - Heidelberg - Mannheim.
Prague - Mannheim from EUR 19.90. Even cheaper for sections of the route.
- On-board services
- Sample fares
- Free entertainment portal
- Free WiFi in Germany and abroad
- Seat reservations included
- State-of-the-art safety features
- Generous distance between seats
- Comfortable seats with adjustable backrests
- Power outlets at every double seat
- Snacks and drinks available for purchase on board
- Air-conditioning and on-board toilet
- Wheelchair space
Nuremberg - Heidelberg
From EUR 9.90
Prague - Nuremberg
From EUR 14.90
Prague - Heidelberg
From EUR 19.90
On IC Bus services, the standard long-distance fares apply and seat reservation is compulsory. Single tickets include the reservation fee. Travel pass offers (Interrail, German Rail Pass, Eurail) can be used on IC Bus services, provided the passenger reserves a seat. If the travel pass does not cover the entire route, a separate ticket must be purchased for the section not covered by the travel pass.
Further booking conditions and terms and conditions of the offer can be found under IC Bus super saver fare and Super Saver fare Europe.