Discover Germany; one pass, unlimited possibilities!
Virtually every travel need is covered by the German Rail Pass (GRP), irrespective of whether you travel for business or pleasure.
This special offer from DB Bahn enables visitors to travel on all scheduled trains operated by DB Bahn for up to 15 days, high-speed ICE trains included. The German Rail Pass is available for both 1st and 2nd class.
What can you expect?
- Unlimited train travel on Deutsche Bahn operated products within Germany (additional fees apply for overnight travel with the City Night Line, and the DB Sprinter)
- International travel to Liege and Brussels with our high-speed ICE
- Usage of the IC Bus to Strasbourg, Prague, Krakow, Antwerp, Brussels, London, Zagreb and Copenhagen
- Usage of the DB/Austrian railways EuroCity trains to Kufstein, Innsbruck, Bolzano/Bozen, Trento, Verona, Bologna and Venice
- Plus, bonuses and discounts at major tourist attractions through out Germany!
A quick overview of our offers...
Save 20% on CONSECUTIVE and FLEXI 5 and 10 day German Rail Passes from now until 31 March 2015. Travel until 31 May 2015.
Take the time to relax in between traveling, the German Rail Pass FLEXI allows 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10 days of travel within one month. These days do not have to be taken all at one time, but instead spread out over your month of traveling.
Are you trying to pack in as much as possible during your next European vacation? Travel 5, 10 or 15 days non-stop with the German Rail Pass Consecutive. This is for those who want a whirlwind tour of Germany and beyond.
A special feature of our pass, and available to all German Rail Pass holders, are extra discounts and bonuses you can receive with our partners. These included discounts at major tourist attractions, shopping outlets and non-Deutsche Bahn operated transportation
We understand, sometimes it can be a bit difficult to travel to Germany by train, but once you do get here, DB Bahn is ready to take you further! Fly in and connect directly via one of DB Bahnís convenient airport railway stations.